Holborn Medical Centre Vision Statement
The doctors, nurses, and all staff are committed to the provision of High Quality Patient Centred Care and best practice, through the delivery of services which are timely, considerate and responsive to the needs of our patient population, and supported by a clear focus on excellent customer service. We will:
- Strive to provide high quality, ethically sound, comprehensive patient centred care, by listening to and understanding the needs of our patients.
- Provide equal access to our services, and value the diversity of our patients and staff.
- Encourage patient involvement in the management of their care.
- Provide an environment which is clean, safe and conducive to high quality patient care.
- Provide excellent customer service, by ensuring we respond to you in an open, caring, non-judgmental and timely manner.
- Ensure clinical and non-clinical staff partake in continuous professional development.
- Work with the wider healthcare community to deliver an innovative and holistic service.
- Regularly communicate with patients and staff on surgery performance